Cedros Alpamayo (12 days)
- Day 1: Leaving early in the Morning, Galaxia bus takes you to the trail start at Cashapampa. 3,5h drive, 6h hike. Sleeping in Llamacorral, at 3800m.
- Day 2: Llamacorral-Taullipampa. Sleeping at 4200.
- Day 3: Taullipampa-Tuctu. Crossing Punta Union pass at 4750m.
- Day 4: Tuctu-Quisuar. Crossing Pucajirca pass 4640m. Sleeping at 3900m.
- Day 5: Quisuar-Jancampampa. Crossing Tupatupa pass at 4360m. Sleeping at 3600m.
- Day 6: Jancampampa-Huillca. Crossing Yanacon pass at 4610m. Sleeping at 4000m.
- Day 7: Huillca-Tayapampa. Crossing Mesapata pass at 4460m. Sleeping at 4400m.
- Day 8: Tayapampa-Jancarurish. Crossing Caracara pass at 4830m.
- Day 9: Jancarurish-Alpamayo Base Camp-Jancarurish
- Day 10: Jancarurish-Osururi. Crossing Ruinapampa pass at 4770m. Sleeping at 4650m.
- Day 11: Osoruri-Calamina. Crossing Jatunvientona pass at 4860m. Sleeping at 3650m.
- Day 12: Calamina-Hualcayan-Huaraz.
What to bring:
Get prepared for heat, sun, rain and cold. Good hiking shoes, sleeping bag, light daypack, toilet paper, headlamp, personal things. Water for the first day. Missing something? Ask Galaxia.
- This hike reaches 4600m altitude with 700m vertical gain, which may feel hard if you haven't acclimatized.
- If you have any food restrictions like allergies, vegetarian or religious restrictions, please inform us before the trek.
- You can also purchase this trek as an individual tour, or buy only some parts of the service package - just contact us and we'll make you a good offer!